馬鹿はたたっ斬るしかねえか。

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Carrot cake at Take 5 Cafe


After leaving Sweden three years ago, it is difficult to have tasty carrot cake in Tokyo but this carrot cake we found in Take 5 Cafe in the downtown Vancouver, Granville str. was something which reminded me of nice memories in southern Sweden. A guy at the cafe asked me to choose the one he should serve and I said whichever because the remaining three pieces on the tray seemed to me identical but he insisted and forced me to look at them closely and carefully. According to him, there should be slight differences if I am careful. It was the longest moment to choose a single carrot cake in my life. https://www.google.co.jp/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=vancouver+take+five+cafe&rflfq=1&rlha=0&tbm=lcl&rlfi=hd:;si:6176522997527359816